Monday, July 12, 2010

system skill

I am straight forward, open mind, honest and proactive. And they help me to handle difficult situation freely. Furthermore,ed hardy hoodies these kind of experience help me to build up my knowledge base and face coming challenges with more confidence
Skilled hardy trousers
.Interpersonal communication skill -
.MF (OS390,CICS,DB2,VSAM,COBOL,JCL) system skill
. Rich bank business experienceed hardy underwear
.PMI and IBM Certificated Project Manager I have been working in the digital IC department of Vimicro Inc. for almost 3 years since I graduated from Peking University with a PhD degree. During more than 10 years in microelectronics field, I have grasped the principals of this major and skills of practice. This always gives me a good start point to study new technologies.
I’m honest and ingenuous,ed hardy persistent and modest, having teamwork spirit and experience, self-motivated and capable of setting research for new technologies.
Career Objective:
To become a more proficient IC designerlacoste polo shirts, and fighting for higher software life
software life
sports
objectives.