Sunday, January 24, 2010

Paddy’s Feeling Here


Paddy’s feeling here is easy to describe,
Nothing’s interesting enough to inscribe.
Money nowadays seems to be inevitable,
Without it everything turns to be impossible.
I often go out dreaming of a part-time job,
But the result keeps making me only sob.
Then we move to my academic side,
I’m telling you all with nothing to hide.
The teachers as well are common here,
They do nothing but lead you no where.
So further education can only be done,
By self-learning without girls for fun.
As you know the girls here look better,
But easily they can also lose temper.
Not for life’s wife but for one night,
To choose them never fails to be right.
You may ask Paddy to go & have a try,
Actually my pocket always feels shy.
My brother Sam, Leo, Eric, David and Bobby,
I promise they can make you great happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment